Join us in supporting care homes to improve quality and performance.
At Care Inspections UK we are dedicated to supporting care homes in improving quality and performance. We are based at Wythall, south of Birmingham near junction 3 of the M42, but have team members across the UK.
Exciting Opportunities at CiUK
Care Home Inspectors – West Midlands
(Based in own West Midlands with assignments further afield on occasion, with some travel and overnight hotel stay requirements)
- Salary: £35,000-£50,000 plus company car or car allowance
- Type: Permanent, full, or part-time or contracted (pro-rata)
Our inspectors are geographically based working on-site in care homes and from their own homes, with some head office attendance for meetings and training.
We are seeking effective, dynamic, and talented people to join us as we continue to develop.
Successful candidates will have been involved in and may have carried out inspections of Care Homes for adults. You will be committed to supporting the continuous improvement of systems and inspection methods.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience working in a care home, social care, health care or similar
- Supervisory or management experience is an advantage
- Experience undertaking or participating in inspections, quality audits or similar
- Knowledge of current sector trends in one or more of the following: Elderly Care, dementia care, learning disabilities, mental health, acquired brain injury/neurorehabilitation
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and impartiality
- Computer keyboard experience (email, reporting etc)
In return, Independent Care Inspections Ltd can offer you:
- Flexible Working
- A professional and effective team
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Assurance
- Online Benefit Hub (High Street discounts)
- Employee Assist Programme
- Training Opportunities
- Free onsite Parking at the head office
Apply with a full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org